Summer is such an anticipated and special time of the year for our kids. A time of play, sun, friends, creating, sleeping in, swimming, popsicles, water and so much more! I am always on the look for some summer fun ideas. Things that will make our days exciting and filled with giggles and laughs. I have put together a list of some fun things to do with your kids. I hope you find some inspiration in them!!!
1. Colorful chalk. What an awesome idea from Giverslog. Besides doing it with your kids as a fun activity, these would be great as party favors or little gifts for your kids to give away to friends. Click here to learn how to make them!
2. Mail a ball to a cousin or friend in a different state. This is another great idea from Giverslog. How fun would it be to receive a ball with sweet notes from a loved one??? If you are a grandparent, this would be a great idea to do for your grandkids. I love it!! Look for more on this balls here.
3. A flower wreath from recycled paper rolls. I love how colorful and pretty this is. My girls are jumping up and down already just looking at it! . To see more about how to make it, click here.
4. Water balloon yo-yo. We will be trying this really soon!! It looks like such a fun and easy thing to do. It would be great doing it when having a group of kids together. Click here to find out how to do it.
5. Ice cube boats. So very cute and I think all boys would love this. Click here for instructions.
6. Glow in the dark snow cones. Soo fun for a movie night, a sleepover, or a warm summer night playing outside. This will for sure be a hit!!! Go to Giverslog to learn about how to make them!!!
I hope you got some fun ideas!! Let me know if you try any of them and what you thought about them!!