Have you ever had Trader Joe’s Gone Bananas and liked them? If so you are going to love these!! I used to go buy them to the store all the time until one day I decided to give them a try at home and fell in love!! They are so super easy to make and they taste so much better too! They are a great summer treat and not full of processed sugar (depending on what kind of chocolate and topping you use). You will love them and your kids will too!!!! .
Here is what you will need:
High quality chocolate (I like to use ghiradheli 60%)
chopped walnuts, almonds, coconut, sprinkles
1. To start, melt your chocolate in the microwave being careful not to burn it. Do it for 1 min. first and then add 10 seconds until it’s right consistency.
2. Cut your bananas in half and cut the tops off. Insert stick
3. Dip your bananas in the chocolate using a spoon to cover the areas where you couldn’t reach and tap the stick against the bowl to take off the excess chocolate and make them look smooth.
4. Dip them in your toppings if you want any, and place them on a plate covered with wax paper.
5. Put them in the freezer and wait a few hours. After they are frozen you can put them in freezer bags.
I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!